Water Filtration for Homes and Businesses
Protect your health and home appliances with Pure Water.
Check out our pricing
Pentek Big Blue Carbon Filters
- 4" x 20"
- Free Flowing GAC BB Carbon Filter
Upflow / Backwashing Carbon Filters
- Organic Coconut Shell Carbon
- 10 year warranty on tank
- 5 year warranty on valve
- 3 year service warranty (covers issues with system aside from routine maintenance)
A few businesses that enjoy our continued service
How to Protect Yourself from Viruses with our Pure Water Systems
Wash your Hands and Arms Thoroughly with SOFT WATER!
Hard water can prevent water and soap to mix well. Soft water is ideal to ensure you're scrubbing all bacteria and viruses off your skin.
Drink LOTS of Pure Reverse Osmosis Water with added minerals
Minerals add alkalinity to your water. Having your body in a state of alkalinity is a major way to prevent illness. An easy way to do this without filters is to fresh squeeze lemon in your water.
Keep up with routine maintenance
MAKE SURE BACTERIA ISN'T FORMING IN YOUR FILTERS! Allow us to put you on a scheduled routine to keep your water pure and your family safe.
Pure Water Home Installations
30 Years of experience has allowed Tri-State Waterworks to be the best in the business when it comes to knowledge about your system and pure water needs. Our family owned company will ensure that you understand exactly what your paying for and give you the confidence you deserve when purchasing a water softener, reverse osmosis system, etc...
Our custom installations set us apart from the rest of the competition because YOU tell us where to put your system. The Tri-State Waterworks team will plumb your system wherever your ideal location would be in your home. Before we leave your installation our team will cycle your unit to ensure there are zero leaks or problems. We take great pride in our work and you'll be able to see that with our attitude and most importantly our final product.
Tri-State Waterworks pricing has NO hidden fees. You pay the price you see including installation. Our competition will often pull bait and switch techniques to get you interested in a product, but then charge you outrageous amounts to install it. Tri-State Waterworks stands for transparent pricing. We find the right product to fit your needs and budget.
How to Identify Hard Water
Hard Water is a result of minerals that reside in your water supply. The primary minerals that cause issues are calcium and magnesium. These minerals leave their mark in the form of a stain. Do you ever wonder why your toilet has a pink ring around the water level? Have you ever noticed that your glasses have water spots all over them after going through the dishwasher? Not only do these minerals cause problems on your dishes, but they also cause a huge problem to your wallet. This comes in the form of costly repairs to your expensive dishwashers, washing machines, hot water heaters, and much more. Tri-State Waterworks water softeners are proven to increase the lifespan on your appliances. When you eliminate hard water you'll also notice a decrease in dish soaps, laundry detergent, body soaps, and shampoos. These minerals make it difficult for your soaps to mix with water. Our customers on average tell us they use about 50% LESS soap substances post installation. Clearly our water softeners are a big money saver, but did you know that hard water causes skin irritation and hair discoloration (when using hair dyes)? Calcium and magnesium create a scummy feeling on your skin as the minerals attach and cover up your pores. Hard water will also tangle up your hair.
If you experience any of these symptoms, contact us ASAP! We will save you money and rid your life of irritating hard water. For more information on our water softeners, click the link below!
Pure Water Customer Reviews:
- "I can't say enough about Tri-State Waterworks. Cory Was very pleasant on the phone, got us a quote within a few minutes, and scheduled our appointment for installation within 24 hours. Kyle was punctual and walked us through every step of the process. Our basement was a difficult hookup, but Kyle, John, and Cory took the time to explain what needed to be done and why and the softener was installed properly. We HIGHLY recommend Tri-State Waterworks."
*Tony and Alicia -thank you guys for your purchase, you were a pleasure to work with!
- "Good people, great work and good price. They do what they say they will do and stand behind their product. This is our 3rd unit with over 26 years. First in 1995, rebuilt in 2011 and now new in 2019. I really like the battery back up feature so if power is lost my regen time stays the same."
*Greg and Elaine -thank you for the purchase and kind words, You all are awesome!
- "Top grade customer service and great price. I had a water softener installed about 3 years ago from tristate and have been super happy with it and the customer service. So when I was shopping around for a whole house carbon unit to take out chlorine and other chemicals the city dumps in public water I called them. Cory who I talked to on the phone was great to work with getting a time scheduled to come in. He explained all the pricing and really cared that was getting the right unit for my family. Kyle did a fantastic job on the install very clean and professional. Even took extra time and walked through my water softener checking to make sure everything was functioning properly. My families water is better then ever thanks to tri-state water works!"
*Tyler and Brittany -thank you guys, I know we had a great time installing your unit. We appreciate your support of our business.